The Detroit Mercy Titans (0-5) will try to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Northeastern Huskies (3-4) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at Matthews Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Huskies’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Titans ( ).
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 30, 2021 at 4:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Northeastern vs Detroit Mercy Betting Odds
Northeastern Offense Vs. Detroit Mercy Defense
|Northeastern Offense||Stats (Rank)||Detroit Mercy Defense|
|59.9 (344)||Points/Gm||82.8 (349)|
|64.8 (326)||Possessions/Game||67 (70)|
|42.7 (243)||Field Goal %||54.6 (358)|
|29.3 (295)||3PT %||42.1 (350)|
|48.6 (245)||Effective FG %||62.6 (358)|
|52.5 (216)||True Shooting %||64.5 (357)|
Detroit Mercy Offense Vs. Northeastern Defense
|Detroit Mercy Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northeastern Defense|
|67 (273)||Points/Gm||63.7 (92)|
|66.5 (288)||Possessions/Game||65.2 (28)|
|41.5 (273)||Field Goal %||41 (134)|
|37.4 (66)||3PT %||29.3 (75)|
|50 (207)||Effective FG %||46.7 (122)|
|53.1 (207)||True Shooting %||50.7 (154)|
Northeastern Betting Insights
- Northeastern has covered three times in eight games with a spread this season.
- Northeastern’s games have hit the over three out of eight times this season.
- Just one of Northeastern’s eight outings has gone over 135 points.
- The Huskies have an average point total of 133.8 in their outings this year, 1.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Detroit Mercy Betting Insights
- Detroit Mercy has put together a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Titans have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs this year.
- Detroit Mercy’s games have gone over the point total three out of five times this year.
- Detroit Mercy’s games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 135 points in four of five outings.
- The average over/under for Titans contests this season is 145.4, 10.4 more points than this game’s point total.
Northeastern Key Players
- Shaquille Walters leads the Huskies in points and assists. He scores 13.3 points per game while tacking on 2.4 assists.
- Chris Doherty paces Northeastern with 9.9 rebounds per game.
- Nikola Djogo is the top three-point shooter for the Huskies, hitting 1.7 per game.
- Jahmyl Telfort leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Djogo collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace Northeastern.
Detroit Mercy Key Players
- Antoine Davis holds the top spot on the Titans scoring and assist lists, putting up 23.8 points and 3.8 assists per game.
- Madut Akec collects all of the boards and is the Detroit Mercy leader in rebounds, getting 9.2 per game.
- Davis is tops from three-point range for the Titans, knocking down 4.2 treys per game.
- Davis tops Detroit Mercy in steals with 1.4 per game, and Akec leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.