The Northeastern Huskies (6-10, 2-3 CAA) are at home in CAA play against the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (10-8, 2-3 CAA) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Huskies’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Fightin’ Blue Hens ( ).
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of January 16, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Northeastern vs Delaware Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Northeastern Offense Vs. Delaware Defense
|Northeastern Offense||Stats (Rank)||Delaware Defense|
|65.7 (319)||Points/Gm||71.2 (240)|
|8.3 (221)||Possessions/Game||3.9 (20)|
|42.4 (285)||Field Goal %||44.5 (233)|
|33.2 (232)||3PT %||36.4 (303)|
|48.6 (284)||Effective FG %||50.8 (226)|
|51.1 (326)||True Shooting %||54.2 (146)|
Delaware Offense Vs. Northeastern Defense
|Delaware Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northeastern Defense|
|69.9 (225)||Points/Gm||69.7 (200)|
|3.9 (343)||Possessions/Game||8.3 (135)|
|43.9 (217)||Field Goal %||43.5 (186)|
|30.8 (315)||3PT %||33.1 (157)|
|49.7 (245)||Effective FG %||48.2 (113)|
|53.8 (231)||True Shooting %||51.8 (81)|
Best Betting Sites For Northeastern vs Delaware
Northeastern Betting Insights
- Northeastern has compiled a 6-10-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Huskies have covered the spread twice this season (2-5 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- A total of 11 out of Northeastern’s 16 games this season have hit the over.
- The Huskies and their opponents have scored more than 136.5 points in seven of 16 games this season.
- Northeastern has an average point total of 135.4 in its contests this year, 1.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Delaware Betting Insights
- Delaware has won eight games against the spread this season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens are 5-3 ATS this year when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Delaware’s games have gone over the point total 10 out of 17 times this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have played 12 games this season that finished with a point total higher than 136.5 points.
- Delaware’s average game total this season has been 141.1, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Northeastern Key Players
- Jahmyl Telfort leads the Huskies in scoring (16.1 points per game) and assists (2.1 assists per game).
- Northeastern is led in rebounds by Alexander Nwagha’s 5.6 per game.
- The Huskies are led by Coleman Stucke from long distance. He connects on 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Telfort leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Nwagha collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace Northeastern.
Delaware Key Players
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens leader in scoring is Jameer Nelson JR with 19.7 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds per game and 3.1 assists per game.
- Christian Ray (9.3 rebounds per game) and Jyare Davis (3.4 assists per game) are the Delaware leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Nelson JR is tops from three-point range for the Fightin’ Blue Hens, knocking down 1.7 treys per game.
- One Delaware player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Nelson JR averages 2.5 steals per game and 0.9 blocks per game.