Two hot teams hit the court when the North Texas Mean Green (29-7) host the Wisconsin Badgers (20-14) on Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Mean Green will put their three-game win streak on the line against the Badgers, winners of three straight. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Mean Green’s (to win on the moneyline) game against the Badgers ( ).
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of March 28, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
North Texas vs Wisconsin Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
North Texas Offense Vs. Wisconsin Defense
|North Texas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wisconsin Defense|
|64.7 (336)||Points/Gm||63.8 (31)|
|29.8 (351)||Possessions/Game||33.1 (111)|
|43.6 (233)||Field Goal %||44.5 (210)|
|35.5 (98)||3PT %||31.8 (64)|
|50.9 (190)||Effective FG %||50.2 (168)|
|55.1 (138)||True Shooting %||53.0 (110)|
Wisconsin Offense Vs. North Texas Defense
|Wisconsin Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Texas Defense|
|65.6 (325)||Points/Gm||55.7 (1)|
|33.1 (252)||Possessions/Game||29.8 (14)|
|41.6 (315)||Field Goal %||39.4 (9)|
|34.3 (175)||3PT %||30.5 (22)|
|48.4 (302)||Effective FG %||44.7 (7)|
|51.5 (296)||True Shooting %||49.2 (7)|
Best Betting Sites For North Texas vs Wisconsin
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
North Texas Betting Insights
- North Texas has won 19 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 15 times.
- The Mean Green have an ATS record of 17-11-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites this season.
- North Texas and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 17 out of 34 times this season.
- Mean Green games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 114.5 points 23 times.
- North Texas has an average total of 120.4 in its outings this year, 5.9 more points than this game’s over/under.
Wisconsin Betting Insights
- Wisconsin has put together a 15-18-1 ATS record so far this season.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Badgers have an ATS record of 8-8.
- So far this season, 17 out of Wisconsin’s 34 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Badgers have played 28 games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 114.5 points.
- Wisconsin has a 129.4-point average over/under in its contests this season, 14.9 more points than this game’s total.
North Texas Key Players
- The Mean Green scoring leader is Tylor Perry, who contributes 17.3 points per game.
- Kai Huntsberry leads North Texas with 3.1 assists a game and Abou Ousmane paces the squad with 6.0 rebounds per outing.
- The Mean Green are led by Perry from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- North Texas’ steals leader is Rubin Jones, who averages 1.4 per game. Ousmane leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
Wisconsin Key Players
- Steven Crowl is at the top of the Badgers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 12.2 points per game and 6.9 rebounds per game this season.
- Chucky Hepburn puts in work handing out assists and is Wisconsin’s assist leader with 2.8 per game.
- Connor Essegian is tops from three-point range for the Badgers, hitting 2.0 treys per game.
- Wisconsin’s Hepburn has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Crowl is first in blocks with 0.5 per game.