The UTSA Roadrunners (7-14, 1-9 C-USA) will look to end a six-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the North Texas Mean Green (16-5, 7-3 C-USA) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at UNT Coliseum. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPNU. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Mean Green’s (to win on the moneyline) game against the Roadrunners ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET.
North Texas vs UTSA Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
North Texas Offense Vs. UTSA Defense
|North Texas Offense||Stats (Rank)||UTSA Defense|
|62.2 (350)||Points/Gm||75.0 (315)|
|8.6 (358)||Possessions/Game||15.7 (213)|
|41.0 (328)||Field Goal %||44.5 (227)|
|34.3 (168)||3PT %||32.6 (130)|
|48.4 (294)||Effective FG %||50.5 (199)|
|52.3 (269)||True Shooting %||53.7 (141)|
UTSA Offense Vs. North Texas Defense
|UTSA Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Texas Defense|
|68.1 (273)||Points/Gm||55.1 (3)|
|15.7 (148)||Possessions/Game||8.6 (7)|
|40.1 (348)||Field Goal %||40.0 (27)|
|34.2 (174)||3PT %||31.1 (63)|
|47.0 (329)||Effective FG %||45.2 (20)|
|51.7 (294)||True Shooting %||50.6 (38)|
Best Betting Sites For North Texas vs UTSA
North Texas Betting Insights
- North Texas has put together an 8-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- A total of nine out of North Texas’ 19 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Mean Green’s 19 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 124.5 points six times.
- North Texas has an average total of 117.3 in its matchups this year, 7.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
UTSA Betting Insights
- UTSA has compiled a 7-12-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Roadrunners have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 19.5-point underdogs this year.
- UTSA’s games have hit the over 11 out of 19 times this year.
- The Roadrunners and their opponents have combined to score more than 124.5 points in 18 of 19 games this season.
- UTSA’s average game total this season has been 143.1, 18.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
North Texas Key Players
- Tylor Perry leads the Mean Green in scoring, putting up 17.3 points per game.
- Abou Ousmane paces North Texas with 6.2 rebounds per game and Kai Huntsberry leads the team with 2.8 assists per outing.
- The Mean Green are led by Perry from long distance. He makes 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- North Texas’ blocks leader is Ousmane, who records 1.3 per game. Perry leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
UTSA Key Players
- Japhet Medor’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Roadrunners scoring and assists leaderboards with 13.7 points per game and 3.8 assists per game.
- Jacob Germany’s 8.0 rebounds per game paces UTSA’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.9 points per game.
- John Buggs III makes more threes per game than any other member of the Roadrunners, cashing in 2.4 treys per game.
- UTSA’s Medor has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Germany is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.