The North Dakota State Bison (2-6) visit the Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-5) after losing four straight road games. The Bison are favored by points in the matchup, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 2, 2021, 2:17 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
North Dakota State Betting Information
- The Bison have played to a 6-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Bison and their opponents have gone over the set total in only 3 of 8 games this season (37.5%).
North Dakota State Players to Watch
Western Illinois Betting Information
- With a 3-1-1 record ATS this season, the Leathernecks have outperformed expectations.
- The Leathernecks and their opponents have regularly not covered the over/under this season, only reaching the over in 40% (2) of their five games played.
Western Illinois Players to Watch
- In 71.4% of Western Illinois’ games this season (5 of 7), the total points scored was more than Saturday’s 141-point over/under.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.2 points per game, 4.8 points fewer than the total of 141 for this matchup.
- The 148 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are seven more than the 141 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bison games is 7.5 points fewer than the over/under of 141 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Leathernecks games this season (150.7 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||North Dakota State||Western Illinois||-9||149.5||-477||345||Regular Season||70-49 ND ST|
|1/2/2020||North Dakota State||North Dakota State||-12.5||148||-1000||636||Regular Season||94-74 ND ST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||Western Illinois||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-76 ND ST|
|1/10/2019||N/A||North Dakota State||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-69 ND ST|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from