The North Carolina Tar Heels (5-5) play the FCS Wofford Terriers at Kenan Memorial Stadium The Tar Heels, listed aton the spread, welcome the Terriers on November 20, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. A point total of points has been set for the contest by bookmakers.
Before you place a bet on this game, read this article for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from key metrics and player stats to betting trends and more.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 12:08 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
North Carolina Vs. Wofford Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
This article does not include any stats or insights for Wofford, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
North Carolina Betting Trends And Insights
- North Carolina has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In North Carolina’s 10 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- North Carolina and its opponents have gone over 64.5 combined points in six of 10 games this season.
- The Tar Heels have won 62.5% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (5-3).
North Carolina Players To Watch
- This year, Sam Howell has racked up 2,704 passing yards (270.4 yards per game) while going 191-for-301 (63.5% completion percentage) and throwing 22 touchdowns and eight interceptions. He has added 717 rushing yards on 152 carries with nine touchdowns, averaging 71.7 yards per game.
- Ty Chandler has rushed for a team-leading 926 yards on 157 carries (92.6 yards per game) while scoring 13 touchdowns. He also averages 20.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing 12 passes for 200 yards and one touchdown.
- Josh Downs has racked up 82 receptions for 1,109 yards, best on his team, and eight touchdowns. He averages 110.9 receiving yards per game.
- Antoine Green has chipped in with 25 catches for 527 yards and five touchdowns this year. He averages 52.7 receiving yards per game.
- This season Emery Simmons has caught 11 passes for 243 yards and one touchdown, averaging 40.5 receiving yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from