The Delaware State Hornets (1-15, 0-3 MEAC) will attempt to stop a 14-game losing streak when they visit the North Carolina Central Eagles (9-8, 2-1 MEAC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at McDougald-McLendon Arena. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Eagles’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Hornets ( ).
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:44 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
North Carolina Central vs Delaware State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
North Carolina Central Offense Vs. Delaware State Defense
|North Carolina Central Offense||Stats (Rank)||Delaware State Defense|
|78.1 (47)||Points/Gm||75.5 (326)|
|16.9 (23)||Possessions/Game||19.7 (361)|
|48.0 (32)||Field Goal %||46.5 (312)|
|39.0 (13)||3PT %||40.1 (361)|
|54.8 (37)||Effective FG %||55.8 (355)|
|56.6 (86)||True Shooting %||62.9 (349)|
Delaware State Offense Vs. North Carolina Central Defense
|Delaware State Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Carolina Central Defense|
|62.1 (352)||Points/Gm||67.6 (133)|
|19.7 (4)||Possessions/Game||16.9 (341)|
|42.2 (299)||Field Goal %||46.1 (304)|
|33.9 (195)||3PT %||32.9 (147)|
|47.2 (325)||Effective FG %||52.4 (290)|
|48.2 (355)||True Shooting %||63.4 (357)|
Best Betting Sites For North Carolina Central vs Delaware State
North Carolina Central Betting Insights
- North Carolina Central has won nine games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing four times.
- North Carolina Central’s games have gone over the point total nine out of 13 times this season.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score more than 133 points in 10 of 13 games this season.
- The average total in North Carolina Central’s outings this year is 145.6, 12.6 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Delaware State Betting Insights
- Delaware State is 6-7-1 ATS this year.
- The Hornets are 3-5 ATS this season when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- Delaware State and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight out of 14 times this season.
- The Hornets have played 10 games this season that have had more than 133 combined points scored.
- Delaware State’s outings this season have a 137.6-point average over/under, 4.6 more points than this game’s total.
North Carolina Central Key Players
- Justin Wright leads the Eagles scoring 15.6 points per game.
- Eric Boone leads North Carolina Central with 5.1 assists a game and Brendan Medley-Bacon paces the team with 5.4 rebounds per outing.
- Kris Monroe knocks down 1.8 treys per game to lead the Eagles.
- North Carolina Central’s blocks leader is Medley-Bacon, who records 1.1 per game. Boone leads the team averaging 2.3 steals a game.
Delaware State Key Players
- Brandon Stone leads the team in both scoring (12.0 points per game) and rebounding (5.1 rebounds per game).
- The Delaware State leader in assists is Corey Perkins with 3.1 assists per game.
- Jevin Muniz is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, knocking down 1.3 treys per game.
- Khyne Staten tops Delaware State in steals with 1.5 per game, and Ray Somerville leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.