ACC foes meet when the North Carolina Tar Heels (19-12, 11-9 ACC) host the Boston College Eagles (16-16, 9-11 ACC) at Greensboro Coliseum, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 8, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tar Heels’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Eagles ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of March 8, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
North Carolina vs Boston College Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
North Carolina Offense Vs. Boston College Defense
|North Carolina Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boston College Defense|
|76.5 (66)||Points/Gm||69.8 (169)|
|30.6 (306)||Possessions/Game||31.3 (91)|
|43.2 (260)||Field Goal %||43.8 (165)|
|30.8 (340)||3PT %||36.6 (323)|
|48.9 (289)||Effective FG %||51.1 (220)|
|54.0 (200)||True Shooting %||54.3 (162)|
Boston College Offense Vs. North Carolina Defense
|Boston College Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Carolina Defense|
|66.8 (304)||Points/Gm||71.3 (216)|
|31.3 (272)||Possessions/Game||30.6 (57)|
|43.7 (235)||Field Goal %||43.3 (132)|
|31.9 (303)||3PT %||33.1 (121)|
|48.7 (294)||Effective FG %||48.5 (87)|
|52.5 (267)||True Shooting %||51.8 (61)|
Best Betting Sites For North Carolina vs Boston College
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
North Carolina Betting Insights
- North Carolina has compiled a 10-21-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 11.5-point favorites this season, the Tar Heels have an ATS record of 5-5.
- North Carolina’s games have gone over the point total 11 out of 31 times this season.
- Tar Heels games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 138.5 points 20 times.
- North Carolina has an average total of 147.8 in its contests this year, 9.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Boston College Betting Insights
- Boston College is 15-17-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs this year.
- A total of 19 Boston College’s games this year have gone over the point total.
- The Eagles have combined with their opponents to score more than 138.5 points in 14 of 32 games this season.
- The average over/under for Boston College’s outings this season is 136.5, 2.0 fewer points than this game’s point total.
North Carolina Key Players
- The Tar Heels scoring leader is Caleb Love, who averages 16.7 points per game.
- North Carolina is led in rebounding by Armando Bacot’s 10.8 rebounds per game and assists by RJ Davis’ 3.2 assists per game.
- Love connects on 2.2 treys per game to lead the Tar Heels.
- North Carolina’s blocks leader is Bacot, who records 1.1 per game. Leaky Black leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
Boston College Key Players
- Makai Ashton-Langford outpaced his teammates on the Eagles scoring front by putting up 12.2 points per game. He adds 3.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game this season.
- The Boston College leaders in rebounds and assists are T.J Bickerstaff (5.7 rebounds per game) and Jaeden Zackery (2.8 assists per game).
- Mason Madsen leads the Eagles in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.2 made threes per game.
- Zackery tops Boston College in steals with 1.5 per game, and Ashton-Langford leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.