The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-4) aim to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the North Alabama Lions (3-3) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Lions’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Delta Devils ( ).
This article uses betting data valid as of December 1, 2021 at 8:02 PM ET. See all the up-to-date odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
North Alabama vs Mississippi Valley State Betting Odds
North Alabama Offense Vs. Mississippi Valley State Defense (From 2020-21)
|North Alabama Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mississippi Valley State Defense|
|72.1 (145)||Points/Gm||87.4 (346)|
|70.8 (101)||Possessions/Game||74.2 (327)|
|42.7 (244)||Field Goal %||48.5 (337)|
|33.6 (180)||3PT %||35.8 (287)|
|49.3 (220)||Effective FG %||54.9 (334)|
|53.3 (200)||True Shooting %||56.6 (311)|
Mississippi Valley State Offense vs. North Alabama Defense (From 2020-21)
|Mississippi Valley State Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Alabama Defense|
|56.8 (344)||Points/Gm||69.2 (141)|
|72.1 (59)||Possessions/Game||70.5 (226)|
|35.7 (347)||Field Goal %||41.8 (81)|
|32.9 (214)||3PT %||33.7 (178)|
|43.6 (342)||Effective FG %||48.9 (125)|
|45.7 (342)||True Shooting %||52.7 (151)|
North Alabama Betting Insights
- North Alabama has a record of just 1-6-0 against the spread this season.
- A total of three out of North Alabama’s seven games this season have gone over the point total.
- North Alabama and its opponents have gone over 140 combined points in three of seven games this season.
- The Lions have had an average of 134.2 points in their games this season, 5.8 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Insights
- Mississippi Valley State covered eight times in 25 chances against the spread last season.
- When playing as at least 21.5-point underdogs last year, the Delta Devils had an ATS record of 5-11.
- A total of 10 of Mississippi Valley State’s games last year hit the over.
- Mississippi Valley State played 13 games last season that went over 140 combined points scored.
- Delta Devils outings last year had a 148.2-point average over/under, 8.2 more points than this game’s point total.
North Alabama Key Players
- Daniel Ortiz leads the Lions in scoring, averaging 10.7 points per game.
- North Alabama is led in rebounding by Damian Forrest’s 6.2 rebounds per game and assists by C.J. Brim’s 2.8 assists per game.
- Payton Youngblood connects on 2.7 treys per game to lead the Lions.
- North Alabama’s blocks leader is Isaac Chatman, who records 1.3 per game. Brim leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
Mississippi Valley State Key Players
- Caleb Hunter scored 12.3 points per game last season and dished out 3.4 assists.
- Terry Collins averaged 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Hunter made 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
- Collins averaged 1.3 steals and 0.5 blocks per game.