Norman Powell and the Portland Trail Blazers will match up against the Philadelphia 76ers at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. Powell is putting up 16.8 points, 1.5 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Powell’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Norman Powell Prop Bets (November 20)
Powell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.5-point total set for Powell on Saturday is 0.3 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Powell has appeared in 16 games this season, scoring more than 16.5 points in six of them.
- Powell has exceeded his points prop total six times this season (in 13 games with such a prop).
- Powell has hit 2.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Powell has finished eight games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The 76ers are the 13th-best defensive team in the league, allowing 105.6 points per game.
Powell Vs 76ers
Bet On Trail Blazers Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from