Norman Powell will hit the court on Thursday when his Toronto Raptors match up against the Atlanta Hawks. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Powell’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Norman Powell Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Powell has played in 34 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 10 of them.
- Powell has racked up 18.4 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 7.1 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- In 20.6% of his matchups this season (seven of 34 games) Powell has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Powell’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (20 points) by 1.6 points.
- Powell has hit the points over in eight of 10 opportunities (80%).
- Teams are averaging 112.2 points per game against the Hawks this season, the 13th-most given up by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Powell has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set nine times this season.
- Powell’s 2.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.9 less threes than his over/under in Thursday’s game (3.5).
- In 11 out of his 34 games this year (32.4%), Powell has made more than 3.5 threes.
- Powell has knocked down the same number of threes this season as his average prop bet total of 2.6.
- Powell has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 77.8% of his outings (seven of his nine chances).
- Powell’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 2.6 three-pointers, a number he’s eclipsed in only 15 of 34 games (44.1%).
- Teams are averaging 11.8 made three-pointers per game against the Hawks this season, the 24th-most given up by a team.
Last 10 Games
Powell vs the Hawks
Bet on the Raptors vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from