Week 2 NFL action will see Noah Fant and the Denver Broncos match up against the Jacksonville Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday Let’s break down Fant’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you pick out your best bets.
Noah Fant Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Fant’s Game-by-Game Stats
Noah Fant Receiving Trends Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- The 270.1 yards per game the Jaguars allowed through the air last year made them the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense.
- Last season, Fant racked up 42.1 receiving yards per game, 61.9 less than the over/under of 104.00 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Fant did not total more than 104.00 receiving yards in a game across 16 outings last season.
- Fant’s average prop bet for receiving yards a season ago was 45.1 per game. He put up 3.0 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Fant hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 16 games (43.8%) a season ago.
- At 2.1 passing TDs allowed per game last year, the Jaguars’ defense was ranked 27th in the league.
- In three of 16 games last season, Fant had a receiving touchdown. But he did not have a game with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Noah Fant or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos Vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from