N’Keal Harry Week 16 Player Props
Harry’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Harry is averaging 24.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (25.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five of 12), Harry has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 21st-most yards in the NFL this season (248.2 per game).
- Harry’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.8 per game. He is averaging 10.7 less per game than that average.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Harry has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.8 yards.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Harry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on N’Keal Harry or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from