The Sacred Heart Pioneers (2-4) go up against the NJIT Highlanders (2-3) at NJIT Wellness and Events Center on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. The game tips at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Highlanders’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Pioneers ( ).
This article uses lines valid as of November 30, 2021 at 3:59 PM ET. See all the up-to-date odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
NJIT vs Sacred Heart Betting Odds
NJIT Offense Vs. Sacred Heart Defense
|NJIT Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sacred Heart Defense|
|63.6 (313)||Points/Gm||73.3 (270)|
|69.5 (187)||Possessions/Game||72.6 (254)|
|38.3 (339)||Field Goal %||42.2 (183)|
|34.5 (150)||3PT %||36.7 (295)|
|45.3 (315)||Effective FG %||49.6 (219)|
|50.2 (281)||True Shooting %||51.3 (179)|
Sacred Heart Offense Vs. NJIT Defense
|Sacred Heart Offense||Stats (Rank)||NJIT Defense|
|75.3 (135)||Points/Gm||64.6 (108)|
|73.2 (74)||Possessions/Game||70.8 (198)|
|44.6 (168)||Field Goal %||37.8 (33)|
|33.6 (185)||3PT %||28.6 (61)|
|51.3 (165)||Effective FG %||43.2 (33)|
|53.6 (185)||True Shooting %||47.7 (66)|
NJIT Betting Insights
- NJIT has covered four times in five matchups with a spread this season.
- The Highlanders have covered the spread when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- NJIT’s games have gone over the point total twice this season.
- NJIT and its opponents have scored a combined total of more than 135 points twice this season (in five games).
- The Highlanders have an average point total of 136.5 in their outings this year, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Sacred Heart Betting Insights
- Sacred Heart has a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pioneers have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- So far this year, three out of Sacred Heart’s five games with an over/under have hit the over.
- Sacred Heart has played three games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 135 points.
- The average over/under for Pioneers outings this season is 143.7, 8.7 more points than this game’s total.
NJIT Key Players
- Dylan O’Hearn leads the Highlanders in scoring, putting up 16.2 points per game.
- James Lee leads NJIT with 2.8 assists a game and Miles Coleman paces the team with 6.4 rebounds per matchup.
- O’Hearn makes 2.6 treys per game to lead the Highlanders.
- Lee leads the team with 2.6 steals per game. Matt Faw collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace NJIT.
Sacred Heart Key Players
- The Pioneers go-to guy, Tyler Thomas, leads the team in both scoring (18.7 points per game) and assists (3 assists per game).
- Nico Galette’s 9.3 rebounds per game paces Sacred Heart’s rebounding effort. He also adds 9.2 points per game.
- Thomas is tops from three-point range for the Pioneers, knocking down two treys per game.
- Thomas tops Sacred Heart in steals with 1.5 per game, and Cantavio Dutreil leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.