The new online sports betting site, Fox Bet, is due to a partnership between the Stars Group and media giant Fox. Fox Bet is a rebrand for BetStars NJ, which was the site formed by PokerStars and Resorts Atlantic City. The site is now known exclusively as Fox Bet.
Fox is not the first media company to stake a claim in the New Jersey online sports betting market. Earlier this year, the Bleacher Report joined Caesars to produce content for their online sportsbook product.
Fox Bet NJ new player offer
Fox Bet NJ offers a generous bonus for new players.
New players at Fox Bet NJ get a free $20 no deposit bonus. This bonus has no strings attached, meaning you simply need to wager it and any wins received from the bonus are yours to keep. You do not need to use a promo code or bonus to receive this offer.
Fox Bet promo code
|NJ Sportsbook||Fox Bet|
|Fox Bet Bonus Code||No code needed|
|Signup Bonus||$20 Free|
|Deposit Bonus||Up to $100 Free Cash|
|Last Verified||October 29, 2019|
Players that make a first deposit will receive up to $100 in additional free cash. This offer comes with a 1x playthrough requirement and is available as soon as your deposit is processed.
Creating a New Fox Bet NJ account
If you’re looking to create a new account, you can sign up on the website. If you have an existing account with PokerStars, you will be able to sign in and answer some questions to access the sports betting aspect of the site.
While creating a new account, the operator will need to verify your identity as part of KYC (Know Your Customer) regulations. The site will ask you to scan your ID to process any withdrawals. These state-wide regulations are in place to protect the operator and the player from potential fraud.
Sports betting with Fox Bet NJ
Using the Fox Bet NJ platform for a base, there are a variety of games available, including some obscure sports.
Here is what you can expect to see on Fox Bet NJ:
- Baseball, including all MLB games
- Basketball, including all NBA games
- Boxing/UFC including boxing, UFC and Bellator
- Football including the NFL
- Motorsports, including Formula 1, IndyCar and NASCAR
- Soccer, including MLS, Italian leagues, Copa del Rey, Segunda Division, Europa League and Champion League.
Fox Bet offers a variety of bets, which includes popular bets such as:
- Moneyline: This is a basic bet on the winner of an event.
- Point Spread: Sportsbooks set a line and you can either take the favorite laying the points, or the underdog receiving them.
- Parlays: This bet is on several events. All your wagers must be correct for you to win the bet.
- Totals (over/under): If picking a side isn’t necessarily your thing, you could always opt to bet on one of the game’s totals. The most common total to take would be the game’s over/under.
Like many New Jersey online sportsbooks, you will also find a robust offering of in-play bets. These are bets that occur during a live event. The book updates the odds and lines as the game progresses.
Fox Bet NJ also offers an exciting feature called “Spin and Bet” where you can place a bet and spin a wheel for the chance at enhanced odds.
Fox Bet loyalty program
Fox Bet will most likely stick to the Star Rewards program, which rewards players across the Star Groups ventures, including casino, poker and sports betting.
Your play will earn rewards points that you can track with a progress bar. As you earn points, they collect in treasure chests that contain bonus play and “StarCoins.” You can redeem your earnings at the Stars Rewards’ store.
Fox Bet NJ promotions
Fox Bet will offer an extensive promotional schedule. Currently, Fox Bet NJ offers several promotions, including bet insurance and free bets. The promotional schedule will likely follow popular sporting events.
Fox Bet app
The Fox Bet mobile app is available for both iOS and Android devices. Apple users will find the app for download in the app store.
Android users will need to download from the www.FoxBet.com site. Unfortunately, the Google Play store does not allow online gambling websites currently.
Gambling applications require players to use geolocation technology to make sure they are within state borders. Some players may experience problems if they are near the state border or bodies of water. These bugs can typically be fixed by connecting to Wi-Fi or contacting customer support.
Banking at Fox Bet NJ
FoxBet NJ is making things easy for its players to deposit and withdraw.
While banking was an issue in the early days of online gambling in the US, there are now many reliable options for banking. You will be able to bank using the following options:
- ACH or e-check: This is an instant check that withdraws from your bank account. You will have access to the fund immediately in your account, but the money will take a few days to withdraw from your bank account, much like clearing a check.
- Visa or Mastercard: One of the most popular options would be to use one of these credit or debit cards.
- PayPal: This is a popular option, especially for those who don’t want their bank account attached to a gambling site. This option is a third-party wallet and offers you an added layer of protection.
- PokerStars Prepaid Card: This prepaid card works on all PokerStars ventures including casino, poker and sports betting.
- PayNearMe: Use this option to create a barcode and pay in person at any 7-Eleven convenience store.
- Neteller or Skrill: Much like PayPal, these options are popular third-party wallets.
- Cash at the cage: You can fund your account with cash at the cage at Resorts Atlantic City.
Before you can withdraw, you will need to pass the previously mentioned KYC verification to prevent fraud.
Fox Bet NJ offers a wide range of support articles on their page including guides that walk through bet types, promotions, banking and more. If you require further assistance, you can reach support 24/7 via their “Contact Us” section on the “Help” page.