DraftKings Sportsbook App for iOS & Android
DraftKings Sportsbook App Bonus Code 2019
With the launch of a new platform in a new industry, DraftKings has rolled out promotional offers upon promotional offers.
DraftKings Sportsbook is currently offering $25 FREE (NO DEPOSIT) and a FIRST BET MATCH UP TO $500. Simply sign-up for an account to get your free $25 (in the form of five $5 bets). To redeem your free bet, make a deposit and your account will instantly be credited a free bet equal to the value of the initial wager up to $500. The credited free bet will expire within 30 days of being issued. The free bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings.
DraftKings promos for April 2019
$50 Match Bet Bonus
Place a pre-game point spread wager on any NCAA Tournament game between Tuesday, March 19 and Monday, April 8, and DraftKings Sportsbook will match the first bet up to $50. Offer comes in the form of a free bet. Additional point spread bets on March Madness contents will not be matched. Odds must be -130 or greater. Opt-in required.
The NCAA National Championship game between Virginia and Texas Tech may be in the spotlight tonight, but DraftKings Sportsbook has a full menu of fresh odds boosts. Here is a rundown of what’s on tap:
- Matt Mooney to score over 11.5 points (was paying -115, now paying +105)
- Texas Tech to win and Jarrett Culver to score over 19.5 points (was paying +290, now paying +335)
- Total score under 105.5 points in Texas Tech-Virginia game (was paying +250, now paying +300)
- Virginia to win and Kyle Guy to score over 15.5 points (was paying +230, now paying +275)
- Dustin Johnson to finish top 10 at The Masters (was paying -139, now paying -110)
- Jordan Spieth or Rickie Fowler to win The Masters Either Justin Thomas (was paying +600, now paying +720)
- Rory McIllroy to win The Masters (was paying +700, now paying +900)
- Tiger Woods to win The Masters (was paying +1400, now paying +2000)
Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Lightning to sweep Blue Jackets (was paying +575, now paying+690)
- Islanders to make Stanley Cup Finals (was paying +1000, now paying +1200)
Blackjack Welcome Bonus – $5 Free Sports Bet
Does a free $5 sports bet get your attention? All it takes is playing a little blackjack, the newest game available on the DraftKings Sportsbook app. Once you get the latest version, click on the More Games tab to play blackjack. To earn the free $5 bet, you must wager $20 of your available cash balance on blackjack on the DraftKings Sportsbook app. Account will be credited free bet within 24 hours of reaching the qualifying total. Offer expires Jan. 6.
Video Poker Welcome Bonus – $10 Free Sports Bet
Does a free $10 sports bet get your attention? Play video poker in the DraftKings Casino, which is now part of the DraftKings Sportsbook app, and you’re on the road to a free bet. Once you get the latest version, click on the More Games tab to play video poker. To earn the free $10 bet, you must wager $10 of your available cash balance on video poker. Account will be credited free bet within 24 hours of reaching the qualifying total. Offer expires Jan. 20.
How do I place a bet on the DraftKings Sportsbook?
Only bettors located in New Jersey will be able to bet on DraftKings for now. But more states are expected to launch mobile sports betting by the end of 2019.
People in New Jersey can sign up for a DraftKings Sportsbook account now and check out the app on Android or on the App Store for iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad. Simply click on the links on this page and follow the instructions to get your account activated.
And now you’re ready to start betting on games in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and much more!
DraftKings Sportsbook Android
The DraftKings app works well on any Android device, from Samsungs to Google Pixels.
The app is not available from the Google Play store, only from the DraftKings website for direct download. You can get to the download at the bottom of the page here.
The app is fast and responsive when you are navigating the betting options and placing wagers. It can be a little slow when geolocating you to determine if you are in New Jersey.
DraftKings Sportsbook iOS
The DraftKings app is also optimized for iPhones and iPads.
The app is available via the App Store. DraftKings has a link for its app page here.
Just like on the Android version, it could take a bit of time to geolocate your device — we recommend using WiFi for the app whenever possible. But when in normal use, the app reacts very quickly.
How does the DraftKings Sportsbook App work?
Powered by the Kambi Group, the DraftKings Sportsbook is extremely user-friendly and a great place for new bettors to learn how to bet on sports.
The DraftKings Sportsbook offers the following bet types across a wide variety of sports, with more options expected in the future:
- Point spreads: It is the most common choice for bettors and the easiest to understand. A sportsbook estimates what the margin of victory will be for a specific team. Bet the over or take the underdog, which will “cover the spread” if it wins outright or loses by less than the determined spread.
- Money lines: Bettors don’t necessarily need to know the spread in these games. In any given event, each team will have a three-digit number, either positive or negative, that determines the payouts if that team wins. A positive three-digit number (+150, for example) is what is paid per $100 bet ($150 for every $100 bet). A negative figure (-150) is how much needs to be paid to win $100 ($100 won for every $150 bet).
- Totals: Ever heard of the “over/under” statistic? That falls in this category. Sportsbooks estimate, for example, how many combined points will be scored between two NBA teams in the same game. Bet on the over or the under. Simple as that.
- Futures: For bettors who want to experience the highs and lows of an entire season fall in love with futures bets. Typically offered with straight odds or a moneyline, futures traditionally involve betting on a team to win a division, conference and/or league championship.
One other format available with is in-play betting, in which bettors lay money down during contests. Another popular format involves parlays, in which bettors wager on multiple contests as part of a single bet. Proposition bets are also popular, as players wager on specific events within a given contest rather than the contest as a whole. Think betting on the coin toss during the Super Bowl.
DraftKings also offers the ability to “cash out” of bets before games are over. This can allow bettors to claim some money and mitigate risk of waiting for the completion of the wager.
How the DraftKings Sportsbook app got here
Even before PASPA was ruled unconstitutional by SCOTUS in May, DraftKings was preparing itself to enter the sports betting world.
In February, the company hired a “Head of Sportsbook” while announcing the opening of a new office in Hoboken, New Jersey. The Garden State had been at the forefront of the legal battle for legalized sports betting, and those two moves by DraftKings made it clear that the company was looking to get in on the ground floor should SCOTUS rule in New Jersey’s favor.
DraftKings’ plans became even clearer since the high court opened the door for legalized wagering. Since the ruling, the DFS company began advertising on billboards and online. It has also partnered with Resorts Atlantic City – to use the casino’s license – and has teamed up with gaming software company Kambi Group to build a sports betting foundation.
Sports on DraftKings Sportsbook App
DraftKings is the current MVP of the online sports betting world. That is partly because of the number of different games available on the platform. Here is a list of the biggest sports that can be bet on throughout DraftKings:
- Rugby Union
Depositing at DraftKings Sportsbook app
Depositing money into DraftKings app is a little more lenient than trying to withdraw it. While there is no cause for alarm through DraftKings, their money exchange systems are a little overly protective. There are only these three options to deposit money into your DraftKings wallet:
- Play+ card
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Cash at the Resorts AC cage
Sportsbook users can also move money between their sports betting and daily fantasy sports accounts, if they so choose. Any money deposited on the DFS app, however, must be played through once before it can be moved to a sportsbook account.
Withdrawing at DraftKings Sportsbook app
Withdrawing money from the DraftKings platform does not provide many options. Yet, the ways that are available to withdraw are secure. Here are the ways that players can acquire their funds or cash out via DraftKings:
- Bank transfer
- Cash at the Resorts AC cage
DraftKings Sportsbook app FAQ
How old does someone have to be to play DraftKings?
In accordance with gambling laws, both physically and online, players must be 21 years old to play on the DraftKings app.
Do you have to bet in New Jersey?
To play at DraftKings Sportsbook, people must be located within the state lines of New Jersey. Yet, players are not required to be New Jersey citizens. They simply have to be inside NJ to wager at DraftKings Sportsbook.
How does DraftKings have a Gambling License?
The main stipulation for any mobile gambling platform is the need for a physical partner, who holds a gambling license.
For DraftKings Sportsbook, this partner is the oldest casino in Atlantic City; Resorts Casino. This is an interesting pairing that is mutually beneficial for the partners. While DraftKings has a partner that allows them to run Sportsbook legally in New Jersey, Resorts has a new endeavor.