Nikola Vucevic’s Chicago Bulls will face off against the Golden State Warriors on Monday. Vucevic has multiple prop bets posted for the contest. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Vucevic has played in 45 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 38 of them.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Vucevic is set at 23.5 points. That is 1.0 fewer point than his season average of 24.5.
- In 24 of 45 games this season (53.3%) Vucevic has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Vucevic’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 23.3 points, which he’s outscored by 1.2 points on average this year.
- Vucevic has hit the over on his point totals in 22 chances (57.9%) out of 38 opportunities.
- In 24 of 45 games this season (53.3%), Vucevic scored more than his average points over/under of 23.3.
- Opponents of the Warriors have scored 113.8 points per game this season, the eighth-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Vucevic has had an assists prop bet set in 37 of the 45 games he has played this season.
- Vucevic’s year-long assist average — 3.8 per game — is 0.3 assists higher than Monday’s assist over/under (3.5).
- In 53.3% of his matchups this season (24 out of 45) Vucevic has dished out more than 3.5 assists.
- Vucevic’s per-game assist average (3.8) is equal to his average assist prop bet total.
- Vucevic has covered his assist prop bet over/unders in only 14 out of 37 games (37.8%).
- In 53.3% of Vucevic’s contests (24 out of 45) he has dished out more than 3.8 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
Last 10 Games
Vucevic vs the Warriors
Bet on the Bulls vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from