Nikola Vucevic has multiple prop bets set for Tuesday’s matchup between his Chicago Bulls and the Brooklyn Nets. Here’s a breakdown of his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Nets.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Vucevic has had a points prop bet set in 57 of the 67 games he has played this season.
- Tuesday’s scoring over/under for Vucevic is set at 23.5 points. That is 0.4 fewer points than his season average of 23.9.
- In 36 of 67 games this season (53.7%) Vucevic has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Vucevic’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 23.2 points, which he’s outscored by 0.7 points on average this year.
- Vucevic has hit the over on his point totals in 33 chances (57.9%) out of 57 opportunities.
- In 36 of 67 contests this season (53.7%), Vucevic scored more than his average points over/under of 23.2.
- The Nets’ opponents are scoring 114.6 points per game, which is the eighth-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Vucevic has had an assists prop bet set 56 times this season out of 67 games.
- Vucevic’s season-long assist average — 3.8 per game — is 0.3 assists higher than Tuesday’s assist over/under (3.5).
- In 35 out of 67 games this season (52.2%) Vucevic has had more than 3.5 assists.
- Vucevic has averaged 0.1 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.7.
- In 52.2% of Vucevic’s games (35 out of 67) he has recorded more than 3.7 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
Last 10 Games
Vucevic vs the Nets
Bet on the Bulls vs the Nets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from