The Chicago Bulls, including Nikola Vucevic, hit the court against the New Orleans Pelicans at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Vucevic is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (11.3), and also posts 18.0 points and 3.3 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.0 steals and 1.0 blocked shots.
Below, we break down Vucevic’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Nikola Vucevic Prop Bets (March 24)
Vucevic Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 21.5 points prop bet over/under set for Vucevic on Thursday is 3.5 more than his season scoring average (18.0).
- Vucevic has played 72 games this season, putting up more than 21.5 points in 18 of them.
- Vucevic has gone up against a points prop bet in 60 games this season, and he’s hit the over 22 times.
- Vucevic’s 1.5 made three-pointers per game is equal to his over/under on Thursday.
- Vucevic has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 26 of his games so far this season.
- The Pelicans are the 14th-best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 109.9 points per game.
Vucevic Vs Pelicans
Bet On Bulls Vs Pelicans
Powered By Data Skrive using data from