Nikola Vucevic’s Chicago Bulls will take on the New York Knicks at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. Vucevic paces the Bulls at 11.3 rebounds per game, while also putting up 3.3 assists and 18.0 points. He is seventh in the league in rebounding.
Let’s examine all of Vucevic’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Nikola Vucevic Prop Bets (March 28)
Vucevic Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Vucevic’s 18.0 points per game average is 1.5 points more than Monday’s over/under.
- Through 74 games this season, Vucevic has put up more than 16.5 points 36 times.
- So far this season, Vucevic is 22-for-62 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Vucevic has hit 1.5 three-pointers per game, which equals his over/under on Monday.
- Vucevic has finished 27 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Knicks are seventh in the league, conceding 106.8 points per game.
Vucevic Vs Knicks
Bet On Bulls Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from