The Chicago Bulls and Nikola Vucevic will match up against the Utah Jazz at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Vucevic posts a team-best 11.5 rebounds per contest. He is also averaging 18.1 points and 3.4 assists, shooting 47.6% from the field and 31.1% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s break down all of Vucevic’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Bets (March 16)
Vucevic Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.5 point total set for Vucevic on Wednesday is 0.4 more than his season scoring average (18.1).
- Vucevic has put up more than 18.5 points 26 times this season (through 68 games).
- Vucevic has hit the over 20 times on a points prop this season (in 57 tries).
- Vucevic’s 1.5 made three-pointers per game is equal to his over/under on Wednesday.
- Vucevic has 24 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Jazz concede 107.6 points per game, 10th-ranked in the league.
Vucevic Vs Jazz
Bet On Bulls Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from