Nikola Vucevic will hit the court on Thursday when his Orlando Magic square off against the Miami Heat. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Vucevic’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Vucevic has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Vucevic’s 24.6 points per game average is 2.9 points less than Thursday’s over/under.
- 15 times this season (out of 36 total games — 41.7%) Vucevic has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Vucevic’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (22.7 points) by 1.9 points.
- Vucevic has hit the points over in 65.6% of his opportunities (21 of 32 chances).
- Vucevic’s season-long points prop bet average is 22.7 points, a figure he’s gone over 21 out of 36 games (58.3%).
- Teams are averaging 108.4 points per game against the Heat this season, the 26th-most given up by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Vucevic has had an assists prop bet set in 31 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Vucevic has averaged 3.7 assists per game, 0.2 more than Thursday’s assist over/under (3.5).
- Vucevic has had more than 3.5 assists in 20 out of 36 games this season (55.6%).
- Vucevic has averaged 0.1 less assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.8.
- In just 35.5% of his games (11 out of 31), Vucevic has gone over his assist prop bet over/unders.
- Vucevic has dished out 3.8 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in 20 of 36 of his contests (55.6%).
Last 10 Games
Vucevic vs the Heat
Bet on the Magic vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from