Nikola Jokic will hit the court on Friday when his Denver Nuggets square off against the Houston Rockets. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Jokic’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a points prop bet set in 50 of the 55 games he has played this season.
- Jokic’s 26.0 points per game average is 1.5 points greater than Friday’s over/under.
- In 50.9% of his matchups this season (28 of 55 games) Jokic has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Jokic’s season scoring average of 26.0 is 2.2 points higher than his 23.8 average points over/under.
- Jokic has hit the points over in 27 of 50 opportunities (54%).
- Jokic has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23.8 points) in 54.5% of his games (30 out of 55 games).
- Teams are scoring 114.8 points per game against the Rockets this season, the sixth-most allowed by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a prop bet set for assists in 49 of 55 total games this season.
- Jokic has averaged 8.8 assists per game this season, 1.7 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Friday (10.5).
- Jokic has collected more than 10.5 assists in 17 out of 55 games this season (30.9%).
- Jokic has averaged 8.8 assists per game, 0.5 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 8.3.
- Jokic has covered his assist prop bet over/unders in 29 out of 49 contests (59.2%).
- Jokic has dished out 8.3 or more assists (his average assist prop bet over/under) in 31 of 55 of his games (56.4%).
- The Rockets’ opponents are collecting 25.0 assists per game, which is the 14th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Jokic vs the Rockets
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from