Nikola Jokic and Denver play the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday. Prop bettors will wonder how Jokic has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and assists props for this matchup.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jokic has played in 44 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 41 of them.
- Jokic has recorded 27.0 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 1.5 points more than Friday’s points prop total.
- 23 times this season (out of 44 total games — 52.3%) Jokic has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Jokic’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (23.6 points) by 3.4 points.
- Jokic has gone over the point total in 53.7% of his opportunities (22 of 41 chances).
- Jokic’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.6 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 25 out of 44 contests (56.8%).
- The Pelicans’ opponents are scoring 115.2 points per game, which is the sixth-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a prop bet set for assists in 40 of 44 total games this season.
- Jokic’s year-long assist average — 8.5 per game — is 1.0 assist lower than Friday’s assist over/under (9.5).
- In 43.2% of his matchups this season (19 out of 44) Jokic has dished out more than 9.5 assists.
- Jokic’s per-game assist average (8.5) is 0.4 more than his average assist prop bet total (8.1).
- In 23 out of 40 contests (57.5%), Jokic has covered his assist prop bet over/unders.
- In 54.5% of Jokic’s contests (24 out of 44) he’s recorded more than 8.1 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
- Opponents of the Pelicans have averaged 26.7 assists per game this season, the third-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Jokic vs the Pelicans
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from