Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets play the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday. Here’s how Jokic’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jokic has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 39 of them.
- Jokic’s 27.0 points per game average is 0.5 points greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 46.3% of his matchups this season (19 of 41 games) Jokic has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Jokic’s season scoring average of 27.0 is 3.5 points higher than his 23.5 average points over/under.
- Jokic has hit the points over in 21 of 39 opportunities (53.8%).
- Jokic has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23.5 points) in 56.1% of his games (23 out of 41 games).
- The Pelicans’ opponents are scoring 115.3 points per game, which is the fifth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 39 times this season.
- Jokic’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 46.8, which is 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (44.5).
- In 58.5% of his games (24 out of 41) Jokic has exceeded his PRA prop bet totals in Sunday’s game.
- Jokic has a season-long PRA average (46.8) that’s 3.3 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (43.5).
- In 26 out of 39 chances this season (66.7%), Jokic has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 61% of his matchups this year (25 of 41 games), Jokic covered his average PRA over/under (43.5).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from