Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Jokic when his Denver Nuggets take on the Charlotte Hornets on Tuesday.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jokic has played in 68 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 63 of them.
- Jokic has scored 26.4 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.1 points fewer than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- In 45.6% of his matchups this season (31 of 68 games) Jokic has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Jokic’s season scoring average of 26.4 is 2.1 points higher than his 24.3 average points over/under.
- Jokic has hit the points over in 34 of 63 opportunities (54%).
- Jokic has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (24.3 points) in 52.9% of his games (36 out of 68 games).
- Opponents of the Hornets have averaged 111.1 points per game this season, the 20th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 63 times this season.
- Jokic combines to average 45.7 points, rebounds and assists, 0.8 less than his prop bet PRA total for Tuesday’s game (46.5).
- In 47.1% of his games (32 out of 68) Jokic has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- Jokic has a season-long PRA average (45.7) that’s 1.5 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (44.2).
- In 37 out of 63 chances this season (58.7%), Jokic has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In 54.4% of his matchups this season (37 of 68 games), Jokic covered his average PRA over/under (44.2).
Last 10 Games
Jokic vs the Hornets
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from