Nikola Jokic’s Denver Nuggets square off against the Atlanta Hawks on Sunday. Jokic has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a points prop bet set in 42 of the 45 games he has played this season.
- Jokic’s 27.2 points per game average is 2.7 points greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 53.3% of his matchups this season (24 of 45 games) Jokic has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Jokic’s season scoring average of 27.2 is 3.5 points higher than his 23.7 average points over/under.
- Jokic has hit the points over in 23 of 42 opportunities (54.8%).
- Jokic has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23.7 points) in 57.8% of his games (26 out of 45 contests).
- The Hawks’ opponents are scoring 110.6 points per game, which is the 22nd-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Jokic has had an assists prop bet set 41 times this season out of 45 games.
- Jokic has averaged 8.6 assists per game this year, 0.1 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Sunday (8.5).
- In 25 out of 45 games this season (55.6%) Jokic has collected more than 8.5 assists.
- Jokic’s per-game assist average (8.6) is 0.5 more than his average assist prop bet total (8.1).
- In 24 out of 41 contests (58.5%), Jokic has covered his assist prop bet over/unders.
- In 55.6% of Jokic’s games (25 out of 45) he has dished out more than 8.1 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- Teams are averaging 23.8 assists per game against the Hawks this season, the 22nd-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Jokic vs the Hawks
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from