Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Nikola Jokic when his Denver Nuggets hit the court against the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a points prop bet set in 51 of the 56 games he has played this season.
- Jokic has averaged 26.1 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.6 points greater than Monday’s points prop total.
- 28 times this season (out of 56 total games — 50%) Jokic has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Jokic’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (23.8 points) by 2.3 points.
- Jokic has hit the points over in 54.9% of his opportunities (28 of 51 chances).
- Jokic’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.8 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 31 out of 56 contests (55.4%).
- Teams are scoring 111.7 points per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 14th-most given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 51 of the 56 games he has played this season.
- Jokic’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 45.9, which is 1.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (47.5).
- In 26 of 56 games (46.4%) Jokic has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Jokic’s season-long PRA average (45.9) is 2.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 43.7.
- Jokic has gone over his PRA prop bets 64.7% of the time this year (33 of 51 opportunities).
- In 33 of 56 contests this year (58.9%) Jokic covered his average PRA over/under (43.7).
Last 10 Games
Jokic vs the Grizzlies
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from