Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Nikola Jokic when his Denver Nuggets take on the Chicago Bulls on Friday.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a points prop bet set in 38 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Jokic has put up 26.9 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.4 points greater than Friday’s over/under.
- 18 times this season (out of 40 total games — 45%) Jokic has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Jokic’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (23.4 points) by 3.5 points.
- Jokic has gone over the point total in 52.6% of his opportunities (20 of 38 chances).
- Jokic’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.4 points, a figure he’s covered 22 out of 40 contests (55%).
- The Bulls’ opponents are averaging 114.1 points per game, which is the seventh-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 38 times this season.
- Jokic has averaged 46.7 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (44.5).
- In 23 of 40 games (57.5%) Jokic has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Friday’s game.
- Jokic’s season-long PRA average (46.7) is 3.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 43.5.
- Jokic has hit the over on his PRA prop bets 65.8% of the time this year (25 of 38 opportunities).
- In 24 of 40 contests this season (60%) Jokic covered his average PRA over/under (43.5).
Last 10 Games
Jokic vs the Bulls
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Bulls
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from