Nikola Jokic and Denver play the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday. Prop bettors will wonder how Jokic has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and assists props for this matchup.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jokic has played in 46 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 43 of them.
- Jokic has averaged 26.9 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 3.4 points greater than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- 26 times this season (out of 46 total games — 56.5%) Jokic has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Jokic’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (23.7 points) by 3.2 points.
- Jokic has gone over the point total in 53.5% of his opportunities (23 of 43 chances).
- Jokic’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.7 points, a figure he’s covered 26 out of 46 contests (56.5%).
- Teams are averaging 109.5 points per game against the 76ers this season, the 24th-most allowed by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a prop bet set for assists in 42 of 46 total games this season.
- Tuesday’s assist prop bet total for
Jokic (8.5) equals his season-long assist average.
- Jokic has dished out more than 8.5 assists in 25 out of 46 games this season (54.3%).
- Jokic’s per-game assist average (8.5) is 0.4 more than his average assist prop bet total (8.1).
- In 57.1% of his contests (24 out of 42), Jokic has covered his assist prop bet over/unders.
- Jokic has covered his average assist prop bet total (8.1) in 25 of his 46 games (54.3%).
- The 76ers’ opponents are averaging 23.5 assists per game, which is the 25th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Jokic vs the 76ers
Bet on the Nuggets vs the 76ers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from