The Denver Nuggets, including Nikola Jokic, face the San Antonio Spurs at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Jokic leads his squad in points (26.8), rebounds (13.7) and assists (8.0) per contest, shooting 58.3% from the field and 33.9% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.4 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
In this article, we break down all of Jokic’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets (April 5)
Jokic Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 26.8 points Jokic has scored per game this season is 1.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Tuesday (28.5).
- Jokic has appeared in 79 games this season, recording more than 28.5 points in 23 of them.
- So far this season, Jokic is 30-for-74 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Jokic’s 1.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.8 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Jokic has finished 51 games this season with more than 0.5 made treys.
- Defensively, the Spurs are ranked 24th in the NBA, giving up 113.0 points per game.
Jokic Vs Spurs
Bet On Nuggets Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from