Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets will face the Philadelphia 76ers at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday. Jokic is tops on his team in points (26.1), rebounds (13.8) and assists (6.3) per game, shooting 59.3% from the floor and 38.6% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.3 steals and 1.0 blocked shots.
Let’s take a look at Jokic’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you examine your best wagers.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets (November 18)
Jokic Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Jokic has put up 26.1 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.4 points less than Thursday’s points prop total.
- In the 14 games he’s appeared in this season, Jokic’s point total has gone over 26.5 points six times.
- Jokic has gone up against a points prop bet in 12 games this season, and he’s gone over seven times.
- Jokic has averaged 1.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Jokic has made more than 1.5 threes in seven games this season.
- On defense, the 76ers have conceded 106.7 points per game, which is 15th-best in the NBA.
Jokic Vs 76ers (2020-21)
Bet On Nuggets Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from