Nikola Jokic has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his Denver Nuggets and the Indiana Pacers. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Pacers.
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jokic has played in 38 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 36 of them.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Jokic is set at 25.5 points. That is 1.6 fewer points than his season average of 27.1.
- In 19 of 38 games this season (50%) Jokic has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Jokic’s average points prop this season has been set at 23.3 points, which he’s outscored by 3.8 points on average this year.
- Jokic has hit the over on his point totals in 19 chances (52.8%) out of 36 opportunities.
- In 21 of 38 contests this season (55.3%), Jokic scored more than his average points over/under of 23.3.
- The Pacers’ opponents are averaging 112.3 points per game, which is the 12th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Jokic has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 36 times this season.
- Jokic combines to average 46.8 points, rebounds and assists, 2.3 more than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (44.5).
- Jokic has gone over his PRA prop bet total for Monday’s game in 22 of 38 games (57.9%).
- Jokic’s PRA average (46.8) is 3.4 higher than his average prop bet total (43.4).
- In 66.7% of his opportunities this year (24 of 36), Jokic has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- Jokic covered his average PRA over/under (43.4) in 60.5% of his matchups this year (23 of 38 games).
Last 10 Games
Jokic vs the Pacers
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from