Nicolas Batum’s Los Angeles Clippers will take on the San Antonio Spurs at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Batum is averaging 10.4 points, 1.6 assists and 6.1 rebounds per game.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Batum’s props, we break down all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Nicolas Batum Prop Bets (November 16)
Batum Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.4 points Batum has scored per game this season is 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Tuesday (10.5).
- Batum has recorded more than 10.5 points six times this season (through 13 games).
- Batum has gone up against a points prop bet in 10 games this season, and he’s gone over five times.
- Batum has connected on 2.5 three pointers per game, 1.0 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Batum has made more than 1.5 treys in seven games this season.
- Allowing 109.5 points per contest, the Spurs are the 21st-ranked team in the league on defense.
Batum Vs Spurs (2020-21)
Bet On Clippers Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from