Nickeil Alexander-Walker will hope to make a difference for the New Orleans Pelicans when they take on the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Alexander-Walker is averaging 15.1 points, 2.4 assists and 4.6 rebounds per contest.
Let’s take a look at Alexander-Walker’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you examine your best wagers.
Nickeil Alexander-Walker Prop Bets (November 20)
Alexander-Walker Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.5-point total set for Alexander-Walker on Saturday is 1.6 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Alexander-Walker’s point total has gone over 13.5 points 10 times in the 17 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Alexander-Walker is 7-for-17 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Alexander-Walker has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Alexander-Walker has six games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- The Pacers concede 107.6 points per contest, 19th-ranked in the league.
Alexander-Walker Vs Pacers (2020-21)
Bet On Pelicans Vs Pacers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from