Nickeil Alexander-Walker and the New Orleans Pelicans will match up against the Los Angeles Clippers at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Alexander-Walker is averaging 15.6 points, 2.6 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll break down Alexander-Walker’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Nickeil Alexander-Walker Prop Bets (November 19)
Alexander-Walker Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.6 points Alexander-Walker has scored per game this season is 0.1 more than his prop total set for Friday (15.5).
- Alexander-Walker has played 16 games this season, totaling more than 15.5 points in eight of them.
- Alexander-Walker has gone up against a points prop bet in 16 games this season, and he’s hit the over seven times.
- Alexander-Walker has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Alexander-Walker has made more than 2.5 threes in six games this season.
- On defense, the Clippers have allowed 103.7 points per contest, which is eighth-best in the league.
Alexander-Walker Vs Clippers (2020-21)
Bet On Pelicans Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from