Below you’ll find stats and insights about Watney from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nick Watney odds for the Valero Texas Open
Watney’s recent form
- Watney has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Watney has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been +2.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Watney at the Valero Texas Open
- In Watney’s last five appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 20th.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Watney did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set to play at a longer 7,494 yards.
- The courses Watney has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,256 yards, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will play at 7,494 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nick Watney 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-78||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||66||75-71-75-72 (+5)||$42,400|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||74-72-69-76 (+3)||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-67-71-73 (+2)||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||71-67-74-70 (-2)||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||78-73||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||70-71-70 (-4)||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-74||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-71-72||$0|
Watney’s last appearance, his 66th-place finish in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from