Below you’ll find stats and insights about Watney from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of June 24, 2022 at 3:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nick Watney odds for the Travelers Championship
Watney’s recent form
- In his last five events, Watney finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Watney hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 141st.
- He finished with a score of +4 in his only recent appearance.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Watney at the Travelers Championship
- Watney has an average finish of 81st with a personal best of finish of 30th at this tournament.
- Watney has made the cut three times in his last five entries to the event.
- Watney finished 141st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Watney recorded four bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 6,841 yards, compared to the average 7,254 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Watney will take to the 6,841-yard course this week at TPC River Highlands after having played courses with an average length of 7,205 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nick Watney 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||141||74 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||79-75||-13.746||-1.150||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||81-77||-10.638||-5.950||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-71||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-76||-0.778||7.952||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-75||-6.72||-0.548||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-78||3.252||-3.762||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||66||75-71-75-72 (+5)||-1.886||-1.741||$42,400|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||74-72-69-76 (+3)||-2.093||7.273||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-67-71-73 (+2)||1.263||1.934||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||71-67-74-70 (-2)||0.191||-0.628||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||78-73||-6.694||-3.473||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||70-71-70 (-4)||1.178||-0.409||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-74||1.14||-1.896||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-71-72||-0.955||-0.757||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from