Nick Watney currently hasodds to win The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Watney from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article uses lines current as of November 19, 2021 at 11:35 AM ET. Find all the latest odds in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Nick Watney odds for the The RSM Classic
Watney’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Watney has finished in the top five once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Watney has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of -10.3 those three times he’s made the cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Watney at The RSM Classic
- In Watney’s last four appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 19th.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Watney finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards, compared to the average 7,299 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Watney will take to the 7,005-yard course this week at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nick Watney 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||73-70||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||72-69||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||46||70-72-71-68 (-3)||$18,343|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||56||67-69-73-68 (-7)||$15,820|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||2||65-66-71-65 (-21)||$623,000|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||30||71-70-69-70 (-8)||$42,875|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-70||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||43||12-6-8-12 (+24)||$12,075|
|July 22-25||3M Open||34||67-70-70-71 (-6)||$34,386|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||37||69-66-70-71 (-12)||$16,625|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||50||70-66-72-69 (-7)||$15,264|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||74-75||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||78-77||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||75-76||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-74||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-71||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||72-80||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||79-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||74-74||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||74-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-76||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-76||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||74-73||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-67||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from