Nick Watney missed the cut in his last appearance in the RBC Canadian Open, and he hasodds to win as he aims for a better outcome in this year’s tournament at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. Rory McIlroy is the defending champ for the event, which takes place June 9-12 in Toronto, Canada.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of June 8, 2022 at 11:31 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Nick Watney odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Watney’s recent form
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his last five attempts
- Watney has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Course history: Watney at the RBC Canadian Open
- Watney has an average finishing position of 28th in his last three trips to this event.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Watney did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2019).
Nick Watney 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||81-77||-10.638||-5.950||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-71||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-76||-0.778||7.952||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-75||-6.72||-0.548||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-78||3.252||-3.762||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||66||75-71-75-72 (+5)||-1.886||-1.741||$42,400|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||74-72-69-76 (+3)||-2.093||7.273||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-67-71-73 (+2)||1.263||1.934||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||71-67-74-70 (-2)||0.191||-0.628||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||78-73||-6.694||-3.473||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||70-71-70 (-4)||1.178||-0.409||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-74||1.14||-1.896||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-71-72||-0.955||-0.757||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from