Nick Taylor heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds. He will look for another strong showing after his 10th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. This tournament will tee off in Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Kevin Kisner.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of August 2, 2022 at 6:23 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nick Taylor odds for the Wyndham Championship
Taylor’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Taylor has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five events.
- Taylor hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 55th.
- He posted a final score of 5 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Taylor at the Wyndham Championship
- Taylor has two top-10 finishes in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 23rd.
- Taylor has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Taylor finished 10th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He carded one top-five round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,264.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The courses Taylor has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,264 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nick Taylor 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-71||-2.792||2.146||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||71-74||-1.298||4.86||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||55||75-68-70-72 (+5)||–||–||$23,280|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69||4.084||-3.494||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-72||1.04||-1.50||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||70-68-67-71 (-4)||6.128||0.08||$57,047|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||66-71-72-74 (+3)||–||–||$22,092|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72||0.824||-4.414||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||67-73-69-70 (-1)||11.028||-0.68||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-71||-0.094||0.664||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75||1.148||-2.416||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74||0.908||-1.418||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||72-68-69-71 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||70||69-70-68-79 (+2)||7.556||-3.916||$15,912|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||70-77-72-74 (+5)||4.268||-1.088||$67,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||77-65-71-67 (E)||5.870||-0.673||$106,533|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-75||-1.172||-4.995||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||14||69-69-69-69 (-11)||3.117||1.303||$163,125|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||73-65-71-71 (-8)||0.917||0.257||$53,760|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||69-69-71-68 (-11)||3.662||-0.056||$39,683|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from