Below you’ll find stats and insights about Taylor from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of March 20, 2022 at 7:25 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Nick Taylor odds for the Valspar Championship
Taylor’s recent form
- Taylor has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Taylor has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those two times he’s made the cut.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Taylor at the Valspar Championship
- Taylor has an average finishing position of 43rd in his last four trips to this event.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- The last time Taylor played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- This course is set up to play at 7,340 yards, 31 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The courses Taylor has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,268 yards, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) will play at 7,340 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nick Taylor 2022 results
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||70-77-72-74 (+5)||$67,000|
|March 2- 5||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||16||77-65-71-67 (E)||$106,533|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-75||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||14||69-69-69-69 (-11)||$163,125|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||30||73-65-71-71 (-8)||$53,760|
|January 20-23||The American Express||33||69-69-71-68 (-11)||$39,683|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from