Nick Taylor heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he missed the cut in his most recent event, the 3M Open. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Cameron Davis, when action begins July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:23 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Nick Taylor odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Taylor’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Taylor has an average finish of 42nd.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Taylor has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +1 over his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Taylor at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Taylor has average finish of 44th at this event in two trips, including a personal best 35th-place.
- Taylor made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- Taylor finished 52nd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,265 yards, which is shorter than the 7,340-yard length for this tournament.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 80 yards longer than the average course Taylor has played over the past year (7,260 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nick Taylor 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||71-74||-1.298||4.86||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||55||75-68-70-72 (+5)||–||–||$23,280|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69||4.084||-3.494||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-72||1.04||-1.50||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||70-68-67-71 (-4)||6.128||0.08||$57,047|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||66-71-72-74 (+3)||–||–||$22,092|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72||0.824||-4.414||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||67-73-69-70 (-1)||11.028||-0.68||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-71||-0.094||0.664||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75||1.148||-2.416||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74||0.908||-1.418||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||72-68-69-71 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||70||69-70-68-79 (+2)||7.556||-3.916||$15,912|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||70-77-72-74 (+5)||4.268||-1.088||$67,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||77-65-71-67 (E)||5.870||-0.673||$106,533|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-75||-1.172||-4.995||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||14||69-69-69-69 (-11)||3.117||1.303||$163,125|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||73-65-71-71 (-8)||0.917||0.257||$53,760|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||69-69-71-68 (-11)||3.662||-0.056||$39,683|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from