In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Taylor from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of May 29, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Nick Taylor odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Taylor’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Taylor has finished in the top 20 once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Taylor has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been +1.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Taylor at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- In his last five trips to this event, Taylor has an average finishing position of 57th.
- Taylor has made the cut in three of his last five trips to this tournament.
- Taylor last played this event in 2022 and finished 48th.
- He finished one round with the top score in the field the last time he played here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Measuring 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,286 yards.
- The average course Taylor has played over the past year has been 67 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nick Taylor 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||66-71-72 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72||0.824||-4.414||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||67-73-69-70 (-1)||11.028||-0.68||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-71||-0.094||0.664||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75||1.148||-2.416||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74||0.908||-1.418||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||72-68-69-71 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||70||69-70-68-79 (+2)||7.556||-3.916||$15,912|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||70-77-72-74 (+5)||4.268||-1.088||$67,000|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||77-65-71-67 (E)||5.870||-0.673||$106,533|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-75||-1.172||-4.995||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||14||69-69-69-69 (-11)||3.117||1.303||$163,125|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||73-65-71-71 (-8)||0.917||0.257||$53,760|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||69-69-71-68 (-11)||3.662||-0.056||$39,683|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from