In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Taylor from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 6:22 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Nick Taylor odds for the 3M Open
Taylor’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Taylor has an average finish of 40th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Taylor has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of even par over his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Taylor at the 3M Open
- Taylor has an average finish of 42nd over his last two trips to this tournament.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- The last time Taylor played this event in 2022, he finished 37th.
- He posted a score that was better than the field average in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 159 yards longer than the average 7,269 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- TPC Twin Cities checks in at 7,428 yards, 162 yards longer than the average course Taylor has played over the past year (7,266 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nick Taylor 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||37||71 (E)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||55||75-68-70-72 (+5)||–||–||$23,280|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69||4.084||-3.494||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-72||1.04||-1.50||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||70-68-67-71 (-4)||6.128||0.08||$57,047|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||66-71-72-74 (+3)||–||–||$22,092|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72||0.824||-4.414||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||67-73-69-70 (-1)||11.028||-0.68||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-71||-0.094||0.664||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-75||1.148||-2.416||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74||0.908||-1.418||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||72-68-69-71 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||70||69-70-68-79 (+2)||7.556||-3.916||$15,912|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||70-77-72-74 (+5)||4.268||-1.088||$67,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||77-65-71-67 (E)||5.870||-0.673||$106,533|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-75||-1.172||-4.995||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||14||69-69-69-69 (-11)||3.117||1.303||$163,125|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||73-65-71-71 (-8)||0.917||0.257||$53,760|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||69-69-71-68 (-11)||3.662||-0.056||$39,683|
Here’s a breakdown of Taylor’s 55th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Genesis Scottish Open (The Renaissance Club, July 7-10).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from