Nick Schmaltz and the Arizona Coyotes play the Dallas Stars on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET, at American Airlines Center. If you’re considering a wager on Schmaltz against the Stars, we have lots of information to help you below.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nick Schmaltz Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Nick Schmaltz Season Stats
- In 61 games this season, Schmaltz has averaged 18:08 on the ice, with a plus-minus of 0.
- Schmaltz has scored in 18 games this season, and has 23 goals in total.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 24 games so far this season, and has 34 in total.
- Schmaltz has gotten at least one point in 33 games so far this season, and 57 points in total.
- On the power play, he has scored four goals, plus picked up five assists.
- He has a 19.8% shooting percentage, taking 1.9 shots per game.
Nick Schmaltz Prop Bet Insights
- Schmaltz has exceeded his points prop bet in 31 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 56 opportunities).
- In the 14 games Schmaltz has played this season with shorter odds than -130 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 10 times (71.4% of chances).
- In the 40 games Schmaltz has played this season with longer odds than -130 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 20 times (50.0% of chances).
- Schmaltz’s odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 56.5% that he hits the over.
Nick Schmaltz Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/23/2022||Blues||1||0||1||22:01||Home||L 5-4 OT|
|4/20/2022||Blackhawks||2||0||2||21:38||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|4/9/2022||Golden Knights||0||0||0||18:11||Away||L 6-1|
Arizona Coyotes Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from