The Arizona Coyotes, including Nick Schmaltz, will be on the ice Monday at 9:30 PM ET, facing the Edmonton Oilers. Fancy a bet on Schmaltz? We have some numbers and figures to assist you along the way.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Nick Schmaltz Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Nick Schmaltz Season Stats
- In 46 games this season, Schmaltz has averaged 17:32 on the ice, with a plus-minus of +7.
- Schmaltz has 19 goals so far this season, scoring in 14 different games.
- Schmaltz has gotten an assist in 18 games, and has 26 assists in total, so far this season.
- Schmaltz has 45 points this season, getting at least one point in 25 different games.
- On the power play, he has scored three goals, plus picked up four assists.
- He takes 1.9 shots per game, scoring on 21.8% of them.
Nick Schmaltz Prop Bet Insights
- Schmaltz has gone over his points prop bet in 24 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 42 opportunities).
- Schmaltz has played four games this season with shorter odds than -145 to go over on his points over/under, and has hit the over each time.
- In 39 games this season with longer odds than -145 to go over his point total, Schmaltz has exceeded the total 20 times (51.3% of chances).
- The implied probability is 59.2% that Schmaltz hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
Nick Schmaltz Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/27/2022||Jets||1||0||1||22:09||Away||L 2-1 OT|
|3/10/2022||Maple Leafs||1||0||1||19:56||Away||W 5-4 OT|
|3/8/2022||Red Wings||4||2||2||17:01||Away||W 9-2|
Arizona Coyotes Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from