Nick Mullens and the San Francisco 49ers host the Green Bay Packers on Thursday at Levi’s Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Mullens’ passing and rushing yards prop bets in the matchup with the Green Bay Packers.
Nick Mullens Week 9 Player Props
Mullens’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- This week, Mullens will face the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense (246.0 yards allowed per game).
- Mullens has thrown for an average of 213.0 yards per game in the 2020 season, 38.5 less than Thursday’s passing yards prop total.
- Mullens has yet to throw for more than 251.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Mullens’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 249.5. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 36.5 yards per game.
- Mullens has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total one time this season (half of his games).
- Mullens’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 249.5, a number he’s covered in just one out of four games (25%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Thursday’s rushing yards prop bet for Mullens is set at 5.5 yards. That is 6.0 less than his season average of -0.5.
- Mullens has not rushed for more than 5.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Mullens has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Mullens has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (six yards).
- Mullens’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at six yards, which he’s fallen short of by 6.5 on average.
- The Packers allow 119.0 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 14th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available at November 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Mullens or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.