Nick Mullens Week 15 Player Props
Mullens’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Mullens is set at 259.5, 13.1 more yards than his season average of 246.4.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Mullens has thrown for more than 259.5 yards.
- In five games this season (55.6%), Mullens has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 250.6.
- Mullens’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 250.6. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 4.2 yards per game.
- Mullens has gone over his passing yard total in 71.4% of his opportunities this season (five of seven games).
- The Cowboys are the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 225.8 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Mullens has averaged 21.1 completions per game this season, 1.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (22.5).
- Mullens recorded more than 22.5 completions in five of nine games this season (55.6% of his chances).
- Mullens’ 21.1 completions per game is 0.7 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.8.
- 71.4% of Mullens’ games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (five of seven contests).
- Mullens has gone over his average completions prop bet total (21.8 completions) in 66.7% of his games (six of nine chances).
- The Cowboys allow the 29th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (20.3).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Mullens or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from