Nick Mullens and the San Francisco 49ers host Washington on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Mullens’ passing yards and completions prop bets in the matchup with Washington .
Nick Mullens Week 14 Player Props
Mullens’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Mullens is set at 241.5, 3.3 yards fewer than his season average of 244.8.
- In five of eight games this season (62.5%), Mullens has thrown for more than 241.5 yards.
- In exactly half of his games this season, Mullens has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 250.3.
- Mullens’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 250.3, which he’s fallen short of by 5.5 yards on average.
- Mullens has gone over his passing yard total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (four of six games).
- This week, Mullens will face the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense (229.8 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Mullens is averaging 20.6 completions per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- Mullens recorded more than 20.5 completions in five out of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Mullens’ season-long average over/under is 21.8 completions. He has tallied 1.2 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Mullens has hit the over on completions prop bets in four of six games this year (66.7% of his chances).
- Mullens’ average prop bet for completions is 21.8. He’s gone over that total in five of eight games this season (62.5%).
- The Football Team allow the 24th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (21.3).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Mullens or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from